General Terms and Conditions:
1. Wherever conditions are not specifically mentioned in this form, rules &conditions as published under Israeli Law & courts apply.
2. The sign "$" means United States of America Dollar/s. If paid in any other currency, or not as "cash money", it will be converted into New Israeli Shekels(₪) according to the High Exchange Rate.
3. If not mentioned otherwise, guiding on the regular tours is conducted in the English language. Other languages are available upon request, but in certaincases we will charge a supplement for a tour-guide guiding in a different language.
4. Cancellation Fees 1 Day Tours: up to 72 hours before departure- 20 US$ ; withinthe last 24 hours - 70% of Tour Price ; Non Show = Full Payment.5. Cancellation Fees 2 Day Tours and longer: up to 72 hours before departure-30% of Tour Price ; within the last 72 hours - 70% of Tour Price ; Non Show =Full Payment.
6. In any case of cancellation, a handling-fee of US$20 per Person will be charged.
7. Payment by Credit Card is subject to a commission of 2.5% of the amount paid.Payment will be converted into New Israeli Shekels (₪)according to the High Exchange Rate. We accept only Visa & MasterCard / EuroCard cards
8. A tour is not confirmed before a valid "Passport List" was received by our office.
9. Tour Itinerary, means of transportation and timings might change due to reasons which are not under our control. Hotels and other types of accommodation mightchange. In such a case we will do our best to give you a similar service.
10. Guests, who decide to withdraw at their own discretion at any stage during the tour, will not be entitled to claim any refund whatsoever from "Ahalan Olympus".
11. We may at our discretion require a person to withdraw from any tour if we deem their conduct to be offensive or to cause annoyance to other passengers and we shall have no further liability for the carriage of such passengers.
12. "Ahalan Olympus" is not responsible for any damage which occurred when a tourist was not together with the group or did not follow the instructions given by people authorized to do so by "Ahalan Olympus" or its affiliates or the legal authorities authorized to do so in the territory where the event occurred.
13. We accept no liability for direct or consequential loss of personal belongings. Ahalan Olympus or its affiliates cannot be held responsible for injury, loss or damage due to "Force Majeur". We recommend you to purchase a personal insurance, as Ahalan Olympus is only insured as a company.
14. "Ahalan Olympus" is not liable for damages that occurred because a person was not fit for a certain type of service given by "Ahalan Olympus" due to age,physical or mental fitness, beliefs, or any other similar reason. Our staff will be happy to assist you should you have any special requirements or questions.
15. Discounts: "Ahalan Olympus" reserves the right to ask for a proper proof or documentation and to cancel a discount without prior explanation.16. Our staff will be happy to assist you with any further requests & enquirers.